Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ask the Vault!

Welcome back to another edition of Ask the Vault! I know you're excited at the opportunity to ask the Vault your burning questions, so to reflect that excitement I've gone so far as to add an exclamation point to the title. Now that's pretty gosh darn exciting.

For those new readers who don't yet know the drill (and as you might guess, millions and millions of new readers are pouring in every single day) Ask the Vault(!) is a feature where you send in your questions about comics, movies or whatever the heck you want (but mostly comics) and I answer by dropping knowledge, answering trivia and educating the masses with massive heaps of wisdom.

Of course, this isn't our first merry-go-round, so you might want to brush up on some of our earlier Q&A sessions to make sure that your questions hasn't already been answered (for your convenience, I've collected those answers here, here, here and even here). So take a look around, collect your thoughts, formulate your query and then get off your lazy ass and ask me some questions already. You can do so either by emailing me, posting here int he comments or, like, whatever man. Send me a carrier pigeon if you need to. Just get it done.

Ask the Vault!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Why aren't comics fun anymore?

Jim

What happened to that Nagel-print that hung on Peter Parker's wall?